Please read the below points prior to registering for the competition:
- 1. Thesis must be written in English
- 2. Registrations will be open from 01.06.2023 to 15.8.2023. Last date for registration is 15.8.2023
- 3. All communication pertaining to registration, selection and thesis submission will be held only with the faculty member appointed as coordinator by the Institute for this competition. Students cannot directly register for this competition.
- 4. Institute will have to register their details to show intent in participating. This is a mandatory step. Unregistered colleges will not be allowed to participate.
- 5. Only thesis submitted during the academic year of Master’s program 2022-2023 and 2021- 2022 are eligible.
- 6. By end August 2023, DAIDA will confirm the number of submissions permitted to each college and will also share instructions for the submission process along with the format in which the thesis and the participant’s details have to be submitted.
- 7. Submissions will have to be made on this website, emailing of documents will not be entertained.
- 8. Last date of thesis submissions will be 31.10.2023
- 9. Jury appointed by DAIDA will begin evaluation from November 2023
- 10. Shortlisted candidates will be announced in January 2024.
- 11. Online event will be held in early February 2024, where the shortlisted candidates will be invited to defend their thesis to the jury and answer their questions.
- 12. Final winners will be declared around mid- February 2024 via an online event.
- 13. Prize Money : Total cash reward Euros 20,000. Distribution will be as follows:
1st Prize - Euros 6000
2nd Prize - Euros 5000
3rd Prize - Euros 4000
Jury will decide on the disbursement of the balance Euros 5000
- 14. Certificate will be issued by DAIDA Foundation to the winning participants.